ROCKWOOL® as the name suggest, is manufactured from diabase rocks
(Basalt Rocks) which is purely a volcanic substance & came into existence millions
of years ago. The process of making fine fibers is by using most advanced technology.
The re-melting of these rocks is done at high temperatures & spunned by multi-rotors
system at high speeds. A thermo-setting Resin Binder is sprayed on it along with
an agent to make it water-proof. The coated fibers in the form of uniform felt is
sent to oven where-in it attains desired uniform thickness & rigidity depending
upon product requirement. Cutting, Finishing & Packing machines give the product
a good & attractive package.
SUPAFLEX® is a very strong fully flexible, compressible light weight
Duct which is widely used in Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems for Commercial,
Industrial and Residential applications. SUPAFLEX® is extremely durable
and will maintain dimensional stability when fully extended . Highly efficient when
correctly installed, SUPAFLEX® provides a maintenance – free
service life under normal operating conditions.
Attention is drawn to the requirement that flexible duct must always be fully extended
and bends made with adequate radius to prevent corrugation of the interior with
consequent excessive resistance to airflow.
Applications and Benefits
- Ideal for all Air conditioning / Ventilating Systems including Hospitals,
Hotels, Commercial and Office
and many other Industrial and Residential applications.
- Available bare or pre-insulated with fibre glass insulation.
- Offers a high degree of flexibility , which allows it to be easily
connected to any desired position.
- A quick and economical means of correcting misalignment between system
- Allows ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts would
be difficult and costly to install.
Features and Characteristics
- Tear and puncture resistant construction.
- SUPAFLEX® offers a smooth inner core when correctly
installed which provides low friction loss.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and micro organisms.
- Able to withstand medium air pressure.
- Compressed ducts reduces freight and storage costs.
- Fire rated to conform British and Australian Fire Standards.
- Spring steel wire helix assures dimensional stability, resists mechanical
abuse and provides more efficient air distribution.
Foster® has one of the most comprehensive lines of HVAC/sheet metal products. For duct sealing, insulation attachments and duct closure, Foster® HVAC products are available in water-based, flammable solvent and nonflammable solvent products.
For More information. Please click on the product links below:
Duct Closure Mastics and
The extensive Foster® insulation product line includes materials for attaching, sealing and protecting all types of thermal insulation on piping, tanks, vessels and equipment. The products are specifically tailored for hot or cold service and for indoor or outdoor installations. Our insulation line contains special cryogenic, nuclear grade, and government specification products.
For More Information. Please Click on the product links:
Coatings and Mastics,
Reinforcing Membranes and
Vapor Barrier Membranes
Duro Dyne - The Greatest Name in Sheet Metal Necessities!